Friday, July 10, 2009

Farewell. Back to Silicon Valley

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported while at Microsoft, both internally and externally, especially customers and partners, and not mention the thousands of readers of this blog.  I have met so many great people in my role at Microsoft.  My decision to leave such a talented group of people was not easy, but I have accepted a product manager position with greater responsibility in Silicon Valley.

While I can be reached through this blog or another blog I will launch soon, please keep in touch with me on Facebook or LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/grillone>.

Nick King is a great advocate for customers, partners and subs.  I am glad he is assuming my role to continue the market adoption of EBS.

-Chris Grillone

3 comments:

martha said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://8080proxy.com

rnbresearch said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

zaibashar said...

Call us at We24Support E-mail support number at 1-866-978-0799 and Enhance your system functioning
and keep it clean with We24Support services.
E-mail Setup and support
email support