Wednesday, July 16, 2008

EBS Planning Tool and Installation Wizard

60% of EBS Technology Adoption Partners installed EBS without needing assistance from Customer Service and Support The remaining TAP required on average 40% of the support typically required for the installation of one of the EBS component products.
The installation wizard provides 300 pages of best practice white papers.

No comments: